Sunday 25 July 2010

Changing

I'm in a queue for what appears to be a changing room. The person at the front of the queue has not pulled the curtain across but I can't really see what she's doing anyway. I'm distracted because the person behind is pushing me forward. When I get to the front of the queue and the line where the curtain would be I resist and won't be pushed any further.

The person behind me then takes a paper from a large official looking envelope she's carrying, gives it to me, and starts to wander off. I look at the paper and can't tell what it is, but I know I don't want it. I go after her and try to give it back but she doesn't want to take it. I say to her that it's clearly an important document and she should take it. She still won't, so I push it back into the envelope she's holding.

--

I take the first part of this to mean that I won't be pushed into changing faster than I want to! Don't get the second part though.

Hmm. Yes. It does help to write these things down and think about them! How ironic that I said I 'didn't get' the second part. Of course I didn't - that's exactly the point - I wouldn't (won't) 'get' it - even though I said myself that it was 'an important document'!

No comments:

Post a Comment