Monday 8 October 2018

Untidy bedroom

I was in a room, a bedroom, which was very untidy and I felt irritated by that and wanted to clean it up, but it wasn't mine. When I thought no one was looking I cleaned up an area but I was afraid I might throw away something useful, so I stopped. Someone was sitting up in the bed and I had an impression of someone behind him I couldn't see clearly. All around the bed were stacks of dusty items. The room was decorated in a kind of boho or hippy style with bright coloured rugs and throws. I was in a wheelchair, although that didn't seem to be of any importance, except that parts of it got detached and I was afraid they might get lost among all the untidy piles of stuff. At one point I embraced the person sitting in the bed and when I did that my irritation about the untidiness eased, it didn't seem to matter so much. At another point I left the bedroom and found that the rest of the house was decorated in the same style but was much cleaner and tidier. Finally I left the house and got lost trying to navigate the roads in my chair. I wanted to get back to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment