Wednesday 4 February 2015

Back to front

I'm at the back of a large building, outside the main structure moving via ledges and fire-escapes. It's dark and I'm trying to find a way down. I can travel a short way but keep coming up against obstacles. I see a man ahead of me who moves quickly down a certain route and I try to follow but find it too steep and insecure to continue. I feel a sense of vertigo when I try to see where he went and I have to wait a while to get back the nerve to move and try to find a different way. Eventually I find a way to get inside the building and I'm greeted by two people who seem familiar but they speak to me in Chinese. I don't understand what they're saying but it seems encouraging. I go out of the front of the building which appears, from this view, to be some kind of large railway station. The road outside slopes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment