Saturday 11 June 2011

Bag baby

I used to have baby dreams as a recurring theme, but haven't had one for a while. In the latest I am on a journey with some other people, a man and a woman. The baby is in a bag that I am carrying. For some reason it has to be packed in a bag for the journey and can't be carried openly. It worries me that the baby has no air or room to move. I am torn between wanting to open the bag and check on it and not wanting to. I have a bad feeling about what I might find. I'm irritated that the woman, whose baby it is, does not seem interested in it at all. When we get to our destination I open the bag cautiously. At first the baby is very still and it seems to confirm my fears but when I look again it's waving its arms and smiling. Its a relief, but I'm still concerned that the woman is not interested in feeding it or looking after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment