Friday, 27 March 2026
A gun
There was some kind of emergency and I was in a queue but did not know what for. Then I saw that we were being issues with guns. The gun I was given was small and light, like a toy, but I knew it was real. I said to a woman, 'There is no point in them giving me this, I am not going to use it.' She did not say anything but I felt that she approved. Later we were sitting opposite a child, a girl of about 10. The girl had a similar gun and was playing with it, pointing it at the woman and saying, 'Oh, what if it went off!' I told her to stop and she did not. So I reached over and turned it so it was pointing away and took it away from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment